April 6, 2005

heya!hahas.everyones blogging now so im not going to be left out!hehs(:
i think its rather exciting to get proficiency badges.yes.it like SOO exciting!!haha- i failed my written test for laundress i think but why aint my name on the board?nvm,i shall retake just in case!(: And i think i pass my thrift!hopefully.haha..so exciting! however,im not rlly excited for cooks badge cos i donno what to do!there is no lectures lor!! and gadgets too cos i don think me n liudi can complete a camp table in 5 mins judging from the past experience.haha!and i felt like taking tentage prac..and theory.i forget all the theories alr!!must learn all over again-..and i wna finish my calico patch too!!just plant my balsam plant 2 days ago and there is no sign of growing at all!!maybe cos of the lack of sunlight these days.ahh- so many things to do!so many proj too!one down and 4 more to go!! (: whoo-
-jiayin
[p.s: Hi mindy!u finally came!(:]

No comments: